Project Managers – Defence and Subsea Equipment.
BMS Design Ltd are responsible for multiple international projects. Cradle to grave, to the value of £20m. This involved considerable international client relationship management and regular overseas travel, alongside the core project management responsibilities, account management, sales, contract review, negotiation and variation, risk analysis, budget control, technical documentation, project planning, resourcing, visa, LOI and work permits, procurement, PQT, design, development, FEA, tooling, supply chain/ operations management, traceability, in house & sub contract manufacture, QC, QA, HSE, international transport and logistics management, import and export licences, ITAR, people management, to delivery, wash-up and lessons learnt, systems development and change management. Projects include;
- Thermal Insulation Projects. PU Coating of Sub Sea Equipment, Structures and Pipe Lines for BP, Exxon Mobile, Shell, Cameron, Aker, FMC, in Angola Africa, Holland and the UK factory. Managing 3 offsite projects in Sonils, Angola. Value up to £20m.
- R&D, PQT testing of new thermal insulation material for DOW and Hess. Partnership Deal.
- Rudders and hydroplanes for 6 Scorpene Submarines for Navantia, Spain. Design originated by the French Naval Architects DCNS. We developed the wet fill system to a more accurate pre machined modular syntactic system. Kits delivered direct to Mazagon Dock Ltd India. This highly complex job was the first project for the new Trelleborg Defence Business. Value £3m.
- Caster Buoyancy for 6 Scorpene Submarines. The Submarines needed additional buoyancy made from composite syntactic foam, PU and GRP. The retro fit system straps to the outside of the hull without interfering with the acoustic signature. Project for Mazagon Dock Ltd India. Value £6m.
- Supply of 2700 Syntactic Blocks for K-Buy, Manufactured in the USA delivered to India. Value £2m.
- ROV & AUV, design and manufacture projects for Nishiyama Corporation, Mishibushi Heavy Industries Japan and Kongsberg. Value up to £1m.
Oil exploration and production companies
OMV Petrol AD INA – Industrija Nafte Moravské naftové doly DONG Energy Maersk Oil Atlantic Petroleum Total S.A. RWE Dea Wintershall Hellenic Petroleum MOL Group Eni Ascom Group Royal Dutch Shell DNO International Statoil Grupa Lotos PGNiG PKN Orlen Galp Energia Petrom Rompetrol Bashneft Gazprom Neft Lukoil Rosneft Russneft Sibir Energy Surgutneftegas Tatneft TNK-BP Naftna Industrija Srbije Compañía Española de Petróleos Repsol YPF Ukrnafta BG Group BP Cairn Energy Perenco Premier Oil Salamander Energy Tullow Oil
Bridas Corporation Enarsa YPFB Petrobras OGX Canadian Natural Resources Limited Encana Husky Energy Imperial Oil Laricina Energy Nexen Pacific Rubiales Energy PetroKazakhstan Suncor Energy Syncrude Talisman Energy Empresa Nacional del Petróleo Ecopetrol Cupet Petroecuador Petróleos Mexicanos Petroperú Petrotrin Anadarko Petroleum Corporation Apache Corporation Chevron Corporation ConocoPhillips Devon Energy Ensco International ExxonMobil Greka Energy Hess Corporation HKN, Inc. Koch Industries Marathon Oil Occidental Petroleum Plains Exploration & Production Sovereign Group Vaalco Energy XTO Energy ANCAP Petróleos de Venezuela
Sonatrach Sonangol Group National Petroleum Company of the Congo Vegas Oil and Gas Arabian Gulf Oil Company National Oil Corporation Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation Sasol Sudapet Entreprise Tunisienne d’Activites Petroliere